Entering in any hotel’s area, please disinfect your hands at the antiseptic stations.
We keep distance of at least 2 meters from all service areas (reception, bar) following the special ground marking and keep a physical distance by avoiding handshakes.
The receptionist may provide face covers in case of cough or sneezing if requested.
We suggest avoiding room’s daily cleaning during your stay.
Check-out :11.00 and check-in: 15.00 for proper room’s cleaning and disinfection.
Check-out: 11.00 και check-in: 15.00 για σωστό καθαρισμό και απολύμανση δωματίου.
Options of Room cleaning after check-out :
- Regular cleaning and 24 hours without a guest
- Meticulous cleaning with steam cleaner on specific surfaces. You may ask about your room’s cleaning.
- The table is cleaned and disinfected after each use.
For safety reasons the entrance in the rooms is not allowed for non-residents. All Guests, visitors and staff have given personal details to the business manager.
Remote controls are covered by a single-use wrap.
The staff of Hotel Bretagne is informed about the cleaning and disinfection methods as well as about the safety and the customer service. We remain at your disposal to clarify and indicate the action plan for our safety.
The cleaning supplies are certified and the staff is well informed about their use.
We encourage our visitors to submit their suggestions and comments to the staff in order to improve and upgrade the operation of the accommodation.
General information of the Covid-19
- How is COVID-19 transmitted?
COVID-19 can spread from person to person through small droplets from the nose or mouth when a person with COVID-19 is coughing or sneezing and through contaminated objects and surfaces around the person. People can catch COVID-19 by touching these objects or surfaces, then touching their eyes, nose or mouth.
- Symptoms of infection:
The most common symptoms of COVID-19 include fever and cough. Other symptoms include aches and pains, nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat or diarrhea. These symptoms are usually mild and begin gradually. Some people may be asymptomatic.
General protective measures to prevent the transmission of Covid-19
- Good ventilation in all hotel’s areas .
- Easy access to fresh water for regularly and thoroughly washing hands with soap and water or cleaning hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash (at least 60% ethyl alcohol or 70% isopropyl alcohol). The use of gloves is not a substitute for hand washing
- Covering mouth and nose with bent elbow or tissue when coughing or sneezing and immediately disposing of the used tissue.
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Maintaining at least 1 meter (3 feet) distance between anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
Handling of a suspicious coronavirus disease
If a guest meets the criteria of the suspicious coronavirus disease must follow these:
The hotel's health officer calls 210 5212054 or the special four-digit number 1135 (24/7) for the declaration of the suspicious case and instructions for dealing with it.
- Τhe patient remains in his room with the door closed
- The patient is provided with simple surgical mask and paper tissues
- If there is an escort of the patient who wishes to stay and take care of him (eg a wife), should be given a simple surgical mask and be advised to wash hands after contact with the patient's secretions (eg saliva) and definitely before the attendant touches face or eats or drinks.
- Staff is not allowed to enter the patient's room
- The used protective equipment (simple surgical mask, gloves) should be discharded and in no case reused.
- Hands should then be thoroughly washed with soap and water. The use of gloves does not replace hand washing which is a very important of prevention
Τhe hotel has adequate supplies to:
- Hand soap and water or alcoholic cleaning solution
- Paper tissues
- Simple surgical masks
- Disposable gloves
- Garbage bags
- Surface cleaning liquids
The hotel’s management keeps a record of all staff members and guests in order to enable contact tracing of any close contacts of Covid-19 cases, which may be subsequently identified.
- Room cleanliness and disinfection
- Good cleaning of surfaces (knobs, handles, toilet surfaces etc) The cleaning staff is recommended to us a simple surgical mask, gloves and waterproof apron
- After removing the gloves, it is necessary to wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- It is emphasized that the use of gloves does not replace hand washing which is the most important mean of prevention.
- Τhe fabric surfaces (furniture, curtains etc) are cleaned with a steam device (temperatures >70℃).
For any clarification please contact
EODY 210 5212054, 1135
General Hospital of Corfu 26613 60453/60643